Supposed to be extra refreshed when one is back from her super long holiday... But, when she found that her favourite deViL miRroR has GONE MISSING, there goes her day!!
=..(
Sad of course, angry undeniable, but what else can I do?
Tried finding under the desk, on the desk, everybody's desk, the whole office floor, boxes etc, no way I could find it...
Was thinking of cursing the fella who has stolen it. But, think about it, can I get anything by cursing that person? (yup, maybe some bad karma.. not worth it!) So, instead of being so pissed off with it, I have decided to face it this way:
Since you like my deViL miRroR so much, you can have it. I treat it as doing charity. BUT, I hope that this will be the LAST thing that you would ever steal! In future, perhaps you could just come to me and tell me that you like my thing so much, maybe I will consider of buying one for you, or tell you where you could get it, or even give it straight to you!
=)
Goodbye ler my mirror...
Changing mindset is good! At least I feel much better that way...
Xiao Lei.... It's gone... sad sad....
Monday, January 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

yorrrrrrrrrrrr...... u really sorry for me liao T,T
ReplyDeletekekeek, anyway, hope tat thief got karma soon. don bother it.
but .... really strange tat oni steal ur mirror lo!how come oni steal tat devil mirror oni ler? u got others thing hanging there wat. hmm..... is tat ur colleagues? or cleaner or stranger??? >.<
aiseh, not secure la ur place >.<