•.• Anything happened? I hope you are alright... And hope to hear from you soon too...
•.• It's just too hard to swing my hands from the inner part of the water and then up straight to the sky and then back to the water again... I was trying so hard to make it... wihtout giving up.. and finally i made it! That kinda joy is so fulfilling... You were there watching me with another student in front of you, but you did not come over and start any conversation.. Therefore, I started it just before I left. =) Hope to let you see my improvement in the next lesson!
•.• Diamond ring finally existed on one of my jimui's finger! So happy for her! She'll be the first who got engaged with her life partner! And we were all so excited to plan all sorts of parties for her, even though it will be in year 2011! Hahaha.... Yes? Anything? I know I am not the one who get married, I am just simply very happy cos this is really something to be happy about! Ain't it? =)
•.• I am still waiting for the answer from my BIG boss and my other smaller bosses.. Not sure will it be a success story for me? Keeping my fingers crossed!!
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment