Sunday, January 24, 2010

•.•做回我自己•.•

Do I need to force myself to do something which I dun really like to do, just because I hope to be included in a group of people?

Well, I used to really make myself do something which I feel uneasy to do cos I dun wish people to think that I am lame or outdated... That was a stressful period, cos I have to think of excuses to explain to mum and dad, have to adapt myself into that activity, have to force myself to act happy and enjoying it etc. So much of stress and unhappiness! Wat is this for?


Now, I start to understand and accept who myself really am:

•.• Accept it if you dun really enjoy clubbing with a whole gang of friends who you dun feel secured with, then Don't join them!
•.• Accept it when you dun really wanna go shopping with that bunch of friends, then Don't join them!
•.• Accept it when you really feel like staying relaxingly at home, just wanna read some books or write some diary, then Don't force yourself to go out!
•.• Accept it even if you realised that you are a boring person! Can just sit there with a friend, doing nothing much, not much of topics to chat about, just like to be there with someone quietly, then Don't question yourself 'is there anything wrong with me?'
•.• Accept it when you really wish to do something really lame, eg. cleaning your grandpa's dirty house with your cousin, you Do Not need to get anyone's consent to do it! Cos you are the one who is willing to do, and you do it sincerely!

That's me, and I start to enjoy being myself, being the way how I should always be!

That's when you are able to really enjoy your life, doing things that you love to do, do not care so much of how people would judge you (those people might not be always right anyway!).. As long as what you do, do not only benefit yourself, and do not harm anyone else.

Start loving yourself, before you love anyone else. Cos you will learn how to love other people when you learnt how to love yourself!
=) 

1 comment:

  1. that y 1st status posted for you called >>>

    •.• be myself •.•

    good!!;)

    ReplyDelete