Using my favourite colour, writing this to end the old chapter, and to welcome the brand new chapter in my life...
I have successfully gotten a new job within a month as I promised myself. This is the first job which I went for interview. It is somehow fated. It was initially not the first one, but because the MD of another company did not make it to the pre-fixed appointment, we did not meet up until now.
I did not come across the advertisement of this job actually. But they found me in Jobstreet instead. The boss is a very fun and energetic person. I can see that everyone working under her is happy and enjoying themselves. She is not arrogant nor bossy, I din even know that she is the boss! =.=
Well, I will be seconded to Hong Kong immediately after one week of on-job training. Which means I will be leaving by end of May 2010. 6 months time away from home, how will it be? I've never in my life leave my parents for such long!
I will definitely miss my mum and dad loads!!
I will miss Mimi a lot!
I will miss my bed with my own smell a lot a lot!
I will miss all my dear friends a lot! My closest ever primary school gang!
I will miss my best sister very very much! (but she is happy that she got a chance to go Hong Kong since I am there. =.= She's always such optimistic, which is a good thing too! haha...)
I will miss every single one of you who loves me so much here...
Someone promised me that will come back purposely to see me, cos I said I wanna see you.
I hope you will come back on purpose to see me too... but you said we can still see each other in Skype... **disappointed**
Well, I have bought my luggage bag, started to get ready all facial stuffs and body care which I need to bring over... There are so lot to prepare!! How I wish I can bring over my whole house! Hahaha..
Ya, I am so excited to see what will happen in the near future. I gotta promise myself no matter how, I will be determined and persistent in this job! Cos I can see the happy caRroT in this job!
=)
Miss you all~~~
Friday, May 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment