Life is full of surprises... I love surprises, I think those are spices of life and that makes our life more colourful...
Recently, me and one of my sis quarreled, we were like primary sch kids, we snapped each other, irritate each other then we said we wanna stop being friends.. We had a really hard time, although it was just a few hours time.. But it hurts..
The next day, I went to her office, gave her a surprising birthday present with a handmade card.. we said no words and hugged then followed with tears.. Ariel was correct, if we really dun care about each other, why would we feel not happy?
After that surprise, I caught myself in a 'surprise' too, I nearly had a car accident on my way home.. I really thought that there goes my car, my vacation plans.. The car was just a few millimeter away from my door (driver's side), she had an emergency brake and I turned back to the left.. I screamed until my heart was nearly falling off through my throat!
I haven't seen the whole world yet, I haven't experienced a lot in life, haven't been in a serious relationship, haven't been in a marriage, haven't had my own family and own kids, haven't been successful in my career, haven't ease my parents' life... I still have a lot to do!
Take one step at a time... when will it lead to my destiny of happiness?
surprises... miracle...
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ya,Life is full of mystery for us to discover one by one...your beloved one, family,friends,career,kids...
ReplyDeleteMuz always take care,so now u can enjoy ur trip...
keep in touch:)
meiyee