This is my second day of learning how to knit from mummy.... Today practiced for 1 hour...
Creating knots is no longer a difficult task for me now... my challenge now is more on balancing the round shape... I have untied it for once and re-knit it once...
How do you think my progress so far? Worth how much of a rate? =P
Monday, May 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I don't know that you like knitting :). May be one day you will make me one cute cardigan...
ReplyDeletethanks for entering my giveaway, I wish you good luck :)
hey~ so shy to tell u that, now i m half way hanging again... stopped knitting for more than a month already... my mum almost wanna give up hope on me.. haha..
ReplyDeleteBut yes! Being able to knit something is my dream...
Hope I will have the privilege to win ur decoration book.... ^.^