Sunday, October 24, 2010

•.• A Relaxing Normal Day •.•

It's been a long time I did not have one day with my mind totally shut down from work, and today is the first after 2 months time.

I remember talking to you in the sleep, and saw the call record on my mobile phone, so I knew it's real. 
=)

Slept till 1130am, finally made up my mind to wake up and crawl out from the not-so-comfy bed (cos I still prefer my very own bed at my home sweet home...). Dug my head so deeply until I finally decided what I was craving for, then washed, changed, touched up and then headed out to the Japanese Restaurant to have my brunch ~ 荞麦凉面. 


And then sat at Starbucks with a Mr Magazine and a cup of Frappucino. There was soothing music at the background... Hmm.... When was the last time I got to relax my mind in such way...?
=)


Saw this model of camera, should I consider this as well? I wonder how much is it. I am aiming Canon iXus 130X now... =P
Wow, so many logos of Hermes, I think they are from different generations or decades?

Paul Smith's Mini Cooper.. so colourful... so cheerful... Is my life full of different colours as well?
=)

Went for a short & simple eye massage with Sing Yee, eventually got a free trial of make up too... hehe...


Halloween is just around the corner, take a photo with the pumpkin!!
;)


Well, rushed home hoping to see you, but ended up being alone throughout the whole midnight, writing the blog... 


Yawn.... finally felt tired, but I am so hungry now... hmm... supper time!!
=P

No comments:

Post a Comment