Sunday, June 13, 2010

•.• Funny Stories in Hong Kong •.•

Now that I am more settled down in Hong Kong in terms of accommodation and work, let me share some of the funny stories happened for the past 2 weeks I am here...

The 4th day I am here, I fell down in a double deckle bus! It was raining that time, so I ran and flew up into the bus and to my surprise, I flew further towards the bus driver! Ouch!! Here I fell down:

And then we had the funniest 星洲米 here too! It is mee hoon cooked with curry powder! Omg.. so disgusting... well, it's special though... hahaha...
=P

Hmm... I love the food over here during the first few days, eg. 炸两、艇仔粥、双皮炖奶、餐蛋治... But then now, I start missing Malaysian variety of food.... and of cos my mummy's cooking!! 

I miss my frens, my cousin babies...oh gosh...

No comments:

Post a Comment