Sunday, March 28, 2010

•.• Overcoming •.•

Guess I am overcoming the most torturing situation? 

I have made a move to talk to someone from the team, after some debating, she actually shared her personal view and experience with me... 

This job requires a lot of passion and patience! Once you lost the interest and keen towards this job, you will definitely feel that this job pays too less and it's just not worth you wasting so much time!!

To me, one thing I lacked the most was the connection with the team. Everyone seems to mind their own business, or rather, I am the only one alone... like I am doing work all by myself, seems like nobody will back me up even when I am not around... that was how stressful I was! You don't even feel comfortable to take leave! Or even MC!! Sad.... I cried almost every now and then... It's so difficult to drag myself to work every morning, so sad for myself every night when I drive home, feel so heartbroken whenever I saw my mum and dad waiting tiredly for me to come home...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Situation has improved a lot now... At least we joke with each other in the team, at least my 'sifu' is more willing to guide me, at least whenever I talk to the team, they will let me know if it is not a good time to talk, we will talk another time... At least, there is a connection.... *relieved*


I am a bit confused now.. Is this what I love to do actually? Otherwise, how come it has been so difficult for me to find a new job? I had to cracked my head and thought about what I really wanna do... yet, I was not able to think of one... What is my career goal other than hotel line? I am confused.....


But now, I am still here... in the hell hotel line.... Will I be long there? No one will be able to know....

No comments:

Post a Comment